Anima ppd-interactive was founded on 1993 by Anestis Kokkinidis.
Its main object was the production of tv and radio commercials as well as documentaries with the use of state of the art technology for that period.
On 1995 expands its activities designing web pages and developing multimedia projects.
On 1998 it starts an ambitious project with the name Conspiracies, an Full motion Video (FMV) Adventure game development for PC platforms with over 60 people involved.
On 2005 it expands even more its horizons with the start of the development of Conspiracies II - Lethal Networks, an FMV adventure game for PC platforms, with the subsidy of the program "Technogenesis" and awarded from the European Union as an innovative high-tech product.
From 2011 onwards the release of both games in a world-wide level of distribution, the company has managed to established itself not only in the field of video game development but also in the development of online stores using the latest technology and know how.
Fiction Prize Award Conspiracies by Anima ppd Interactive
Project: Conspiracies [ProductID-4094] Category: e-Entertainment
Nomination: Best e-content and creativity example from Greece
The 4th Greek Festival “Möbius Internet and Multimedia Awards 2003” was held at the French Institute of Athens, on 21 March 2003. The festival was organized by CAID (Centre for Applied Industrial Design), under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture and UNESCO, and the supervision of the University of Athens (Department of Communication and Media Studies), to be followed by the 11PthP International Möbius 2003 in Athens, at Athinais Multiplex, on 6-8 November 2003.
Proposed by Mr. Panagiotis Kyriakoulakos (WSA Expert Panel Member for Greece)
The World Summit Award (WSA) 2003 winning projects were presented in the framework of the WSA Contents Exhibition in Palexpo, Geneva from 9-12 December 2003. One of the highlights of the United Nations World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) 2003 was the WSA presentation event on 10 December. It attracted more than 500 guests from all over the globe, including several heads of state and other key figures in the ICT sector.
Technogennesis Award : “Conspiracies II”
“Technogenesis” is a Regional Programme of Innovative Actions for the Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace (REMTh) in Greece, co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2000-2006. A number of 70 original innovative product ideas were selected among 300 proposals. The ideas were thoroughly evaluated against the possible barriers to their implementation. 12 ideas finally “graduated” as the most promising undertakings and a grant of 800.000€ was provided as a state aid (following the de minimis scheme). At the closing ceremony of the 2PndP "Science and Technology Week", organised by the General Secretariat of Research and Technology in Athens (Zappio Megaro) from 28 June to 5 July 2006, Development Minister Dimitris Sioufas awarded the 12 enterprises that distinguished themselves with innovative ideas in the context of "Technogenesis".
HELEXPO PRESENTATION : “Conspiracies II”
Anestis Kokkinidis - Anima ppd Interactive
Technogenesis has been demonstrated on the 71st Thessaloniki’s International Trade Fair within the context of Innovation Workshop held by the Ministry of Development as well as the “Science and Technology Week” at “Nikolaos Germanos” Congress Center. The President of the Hellenic Republic honored the eligible innovators.
Technogenesis was nominated for the “European Enterprise Awards” in Category I: “The Entrepreneurial Trailblazer Award”, which rewards actions that promote an entrepreneurial culture and mindset.
Innovative Product Development Award : “Conspiracies II”
Anestis Kokkinidis - Anima ppd Interactive
Drama Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Wishing to underscore its social character and take an active part in the public affairs of the Prefecture, the Drama Chamber of Commerce and Industry has established a series of awards for individuals and its members who have best contributed to the region΄s prosperity, including the Business Award for Activities in Innovation and New Technology. Anestis Kokkinidis and his company “Anima ppd Interactive” were awarded at the Chamber’s Annual Ceremony, on 9 February 2007, in Drama.
Anima post production was founded in 1993 by Anestis Kokkinidis and it is located in Drama-Greece. Since 1993 Anima adopts State of Art equipment and know-how, with which it produces TV and radio commercial spots, logos in 2 or 3 dimensions, classic and modern ones.
Its activities reach not only Drama and its greater area, but also the greater area of Norhtern Greece and the rest of the country.
In 1995 Anima started designing also websites and multimedia productions and 3d realtime graphics with the use of Direct X.
In 1998 the company began to apply its know-how in multi-media, directing, programming language applications ability and realtime programming and graphic designing into the production of a long-term and ambitious project which has been completed in 2002, entitled: "Conspiracies"
With the use of the 3d virtual design technology, Anima ppd designs 2d and 3d objects, buildings, logos etc, aiming their preview before their realization or their proper advertising.
Anima ppd has designed series of models of packaging, printed, radio and TV commercials, but also websites for multiple enterprises of Northern Greece. For each chosen model there is a certain period of pre-designs for better control during the actual designing period.
For every production of TV/Radio spot, there is a number of pre-designed story-board from which every enterprise chooses the best and most representative one for its image.
Anima Ppd/Interactive is one of the first companies into the production of TV and Radio spots and multimedia presentations making its presence strong and dynamic within the market of Northern Greece, since it is one of the few in the area using state of the art equipment and know-how.
Finally it is possible for Anima ppd to produce TV commercials with 3d cartoons which combined with speech and special sound effects are very impressive and attractive to younger individuals like "Cocoa-Milk Stagonoulis".
Anima ppd is able also to produce "Art Clip", spots with progressive styling which combined with special sound effects enforce the advertised company or the product profile.
In particular, Anima ppd – interactive is activated in the following fields:
1. HTML5 / PHP/ Flash design for E-shops and web pages on the internet.
2. Game development and multimedia, based on PC platforms
3. Scenarios and ideas for tv/radio commercials
4. Tv Commercial and radio productions
5. Graphics on brochures/ logo designing
6. Documentary productions
7. Computer graphics – animation 2d – 3d
8. Compositing on High-Standard Definition
9. 2d-3d motion matching / movement facilities and software
10. Digital photography based on Studio and artificial lighting
11. Digital Shooting on High and Standard definition on blue screen / green screen studio with artificial lighting and sound proof facilities
12. On location shootings, covering sound
13. Audio effects production in Dolby digital 5.1
14. Audio recording facilities and processing.
15. AVI , MPG, WMV, BLURAY DVD and CD Conversions and facilities
16. CD/DVD/BLURAY authoring for BLURAY, DVD Rom/Video and CD-Rom/Audio CD
17. Reproduction / Conversion on Standard, High Definition DV, DV-Cam, DV, DIGITAL8, BLURAY, DVD, HI-8, SVHS, VHS
18. Video projections for presentations in closed or open spaces.
Anima ppd – interactive is using high end technology:
- SONY DV – CAM HVR- Z1 E High Definition Camcorder 1920X1080
- SONY DV – CAM HVR- M10E High Definition Video 1920X1080I
- BOOM AND MICROPHONE SENNHEISER and RODE Wireless transmition mics
- STEADICAM (GLIDECAM 4000 and VEST) for camcorders
- AUTOCUE ANIMA SCROLLING TEXT ENGINE
- SVHS JVC 58000 Analogue Videos
- DUAL XEON SIX CORE X5660 HPZ800 Server, Intel Core I3, high end animation consoles
- DVD/BLURAY High Speed Recorders
- ADOBE PREMIERE CS5.5 REAL TIME HIGH DEFINITION EDITING UNIT 1920X1080i, 1280X720 i/p, 1024X576 i/p, 720X576i/p, PAL/NTSC CAPABILITY
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5.5
- ADOBE FLASH CS 4
- Light Wave 3d for modeling and animating 3d animation Software
- EYEON Fusion 5.5 2d high end Compositing software
- 2d3 Boozoo high end Film match moving FX software
- ADOBE AUDITION HI END SURROUND EDITING SOUND SYSTEMS 5.1 DOLBY DIGITAL
- COLOR SCANNING AND PRINTING FOR PREVIEW FACILITIES
- STUDIO and LIGHTING FACILITIES based on Reflect media Blue Screen / Green Screen technology (nanocrystals) 12 x 10 x 4 m.
- VIDEO PROJECTOR Epson EMP TW-700
- BLURAY / DVD / CD / WRITERS, DISK TRANSFERS